Paint it Black?

Dimples

I've never been crazy about the checkered flag graphics on my Nero Corsa. I'm thinking of painting it black and forgoing all the graphics except for two tank emblems.

The original paint looks fine-- I'd just prefer it plain black (its metallic black base color). But, I'm concerned that painting it will lower its value if I decide to sell it in the future.

Anyone have an opinion about this? What is the value of original paint?

Thanks for your input!

DON'T DO IT!!!

The Nero Corsa is a very rare model and will have a much higher price if you decide to sell it.

What Jaap said....

Søren

I have a silver tank for a 99 Sport. it has swelling and the forks touch on full lock. I'll sell for 50 bucks plus shipping. you could paint it w/out ruining your stock tank. got the rear tail piece in silver too..

I've never been crazy about the checkered flag graphics on my Nero Corsa. I'm thinking of painting it black and forgoing all the graphics except for two tank emblems.

The original paint looks fine-- I'd just prefer it plain black (its metallic black base color). But, I'm concerned that painting it will lower its value if I decide to sell it in the future.

Anyone have an opinion about this? What is the value of original paint?

Thanks for your input!

If you want to do anything, buy another fuel tank (and what other parts you want to paint) and do what you want to with them. Save the original parts for when you decide to return to stock.