Clutch Centre - URGENT

Gritman

Anyone out there got a clutch centre for a late model single plate V11 they are willing to let go?

I have had a RAM clutch on order for 8 weeks and still no word of when it may arrive. Apparently its only the centre they are waiting on. These are produced by MG who will not give any indication of when they may schedule a production run. They just wait until there are 'suficient' orders. Short of placing spurious orders for clutches all over the dealer network :whistle: , I don't know what to do.

The project is in clean shiny bits all over the workshop and no progress can be made until this part arrives. :luigi:  and I'm moving house next week!

Please HELP!!!!

Thanks

I'm sorry you have to wait so long.  And moving- yeech.  I've done that waaay to much over the past several years.  

Maybe I'm missing the point, but why do you want a clutch center plate (or do you want a centering tool?).  

The RAM clutch comes fully assembled and centered (in case of the latter) and why would you want to put a used plate into a new clutch (in case of the former)?

Also, a standard dual plate clutch is a great, durable (venerable) part.