Griso rear brake lever adjustment

Gregg

Hi, apologies if this question has been answered in the forum before but I have put a set of Knight Design 2" lower pegs on my Griso. The gear change is easy to adjust and I sorted out in about 3 minutes to drop the lever angle to suit the new pegs but I have tinkered with the rear brake lever and cannot sort out how to change its angle.

Has anyone been there and done that ?

I do know that Knight Design do sell a lever "extender" which looks as if can also lower the toe pad but I did not buy it with the pegs as I presumed that the lever itself could be adjusted for angle.

I am hoping that I have just missed something simple ?

The main reason I removed my Knight Design pegs and sold them was the issue with the brake peg, the extenders were not available when I purchased mine. Looks like they will solve your issue the OEM pegs really do not have that much adjustability. I was never really comfortable with the Knight Design angle as I had knee problems back then and the angle was very uncomfortable for me. I finally found relief with a set of fully adjustable 360 degree pegs from Moto International and had a set of extended and adjustable pegs from a machinist friend of mine. The Knight design one that I just saw on their Web site look like they will solve your issue.P8124053-1.jpg

Hi Dan, Thanks for the response - I have just ordered a peg extender from Knight Design and will take a photo & post once installed. I wish I had checked Moto International before I bought the KD ones as I have a set of their pegs & levers on my V11 and love them.