handling question....

Guest dkgross

Guest dkgross

when we were in Rome, we sat at a little cafe for about 2 hrs one afternoon watching people negotiate the infamous circle in front of the Piazza Venezia. It was like ballet. Everyone knows the rules, and they all drive equally as insane (especailly the scooter people). We never saw a wreck.

I've looked at that Swindon thing, and can't for the life of me figure it out. Any photoshop person want to take a stab at some animation?? I even emailed the folks to suggest a live webcam :)

I need a life... :doh:

It looks like the outer circle goes clockwise and the inner circle counter-clockwise??????

My big pet peeve is the lack of clover leafs in California. The traffic engineers know that a proper clover leaf requires NO Traffic lights and traffic problems from one direction should be less likely to cause problems for other directions

Instead they design most every off or on ramp to require a light if you are turning left or going straight. 14359289427373985 gallons of gasoline and hours of wasted time are spent putting up with these lights!!!!