Nero Corsa Value

Lamedog

1,400 miles, perfect condition. MG Ti pipes, Roper Plate, Odyssey Battery, Buell Pegs, Throttlemeister bar ends and custom bar risers. Fits me perfectly at 6' 2". Currently fit with headers from '02 but can restore to stock '04 exhaust with front crossover. Stock crossover at the moment.  Pics would just show a perfect condition Nero Corsa with Ti pipes.  San Francisco Bay. All parts to return bike to stock.  Daniel Craig, Sean Connery or Bradd Pitt would ride this bike. Tom cruise - not so much.

The next stage of fettle involves selling the stock exhaust with my '02 LeMans, adding an aftermarket crossover and reflashing the ecu. This is another $1,200 and won't be recovered, although I will have the perfect Nero Corsa and continued admittance to the great Bay Area Guzzisti club. The worst part of selling the Nero would be that I cannot envision a more perfect replacement for anything like the money it may bring.

• Like 1

As a constant want ad troller,depending on the buyer,Min 7K-high end,9-10K.

Thanks. Dad always said "Plan your work, work your plan". I am not the man he is/was, and continue second guessing - even when it is a good plan and on track. Will go ahead and complete the project of building my perfect classic sports tourer. Photos soon on Nero Corsa Register.

LET US KNOW WHEN THEM PHOTOS ARE UP... BLoody caps lock, hey I have never found out the numbers of Nero Corsa's built and where they all went, as said before mine seems to be the only one in southern hemisphair???

1,400 miles, perfect condition. MG Ti pipes, Roper Plate, Odyssey Battery, Buell Pegs, Throttlemeister bar ends and custom bar risers. Fits me perfectly at 6' 2". Currently fit with headers from '02 but can restore to stock '04 exhaust with front crossover. Stock crossover at the moment.  Pics would just show a perfect condition Nero Corsa with Ti pipes.  San Francisco Bay. All parts to return bike to stock.  Daniel Craig, Sean Connery or Bradd Pitt would ride this bike. Tom cruise - not so much.

The next stage of fettle involves selling the stock exhaust with my '02 LeMans, adding an aftermarket crossover and reflashing the ecu. This is another $1,200 and won't be recovered, although I will have the perfect Nero Corsa and continued admittance to the great Bay Area Guzzisti club. The worst part of selling the Nero would be that I cannot envision a more perfect replacement for anything like the money it may bring.

Hello Lamedog,

If you want to sell your Nero, please email me. If your bike has Ohlines forks and shock I would really want it. Bad for me to tell you that but I am will to give you fair market price. let's look around and see what a fair price is. I live in thousand oaks and travel to San Mateo once a month to visit my son. I would love to stop by and see what extra stuff you have for the bike. I had to sell my Balabio and I am really sorry I did. I am clumsy at working these forums so I hope this request finds you.

Regards

Dan Peterson 805-493-2650

Dstydan@aol.com