wheres my fairing?

mitch7106

Mitch,

I'm thinking the 2002 LeMans had a pair of clip-ons for "handlebars." Do you need all the switch gear as well?

I recall there's breaker in UK that has handled a lot of Guzzi in the past. Some of our UK members will chime in and help you find it.

Welcome to the forum! Keep us posted on your progress and questions!

• Like 1

Its the year on UK number plate. 2002

so i guess this must mean it was first registered in may of 2002? or sold in may 2002?

i've heard this plate number thing before, guess it isn't used in the sticks where i live.

what's a 52 plate?

It's just the UK governments way of making money from us, as most Brits are  snobs we like to show we have a new bike or car so we buy one with the latest number on it - and they issue new ones every six months. When you get even richer or snobbier you can buy old number plates with figures that you consider fun - a girl in my local town had a car with HOT1E as the reg. The first two letters indicate which town it was registered in so there is limit to what words you can make up.  Now our government even sells 'special' numbers at a definite premium. Motoring magazines have full page adverts for available old numbers, some are obviously of importance to rather odd people - what is so special about KIG147, up for sale for £147.

http://www.plates4less.co.uk