That sounds loverly! :food:

Feeling lucky to have a couple local standbys that are always fresh and show a good balance and complexity: Nashville's Blackstone "English Style" (what ever that means!) Nut Brown Ale, and also from Nashville: Yazoo Gerst Amber Ale (apparently from the recipe of an established German restaurant here, The Gerst Haus  (also in Evansville, Indiana).

But no local, craft brewed "Italian style" beer! What do they drink in Mandello del Lario?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have seen may good brews in this thread and enjoyed many, Several months ago I became an investor in a crowd funded venture on a sophisticated home brew appliance called a PicoBrew.

https://picobrew.com/store/products/Pico

It uses pre-made pacs from various vendor recipies and will eventually include product from large and small breweries that you normally can't get unless you're local. I finally found a way to get beer delivered.

Ran the first couple of batches this past weekend and am stoked at how easy it is. Should be ready by the next so we'll see. I'll report back.

A good marketing vid

Hmmm  - too cool.  A perfect compliment to my high-zoot *coffee maker* ?

And that funky device at the right of the photo . . . *push-rod motorcycle analog music input support system*? :grin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...