Todd at Guzzi Tech

TeamFab

My 2004 V11 Le-Mans had the usual Guzzi cough and stuttered and stammered around 2500 rpm so bought a Power Commander from Todd at Guzzi Tech. The PC arrived with a map Todd had installed after i told him of the bikes mods...K+N air filter, Mistral end cans and modded air box. I set the valve clearances and balanced the throttle bodies before hand. Plugged in the PC and an adapter for the lambda probe and heypresto!!! Instant cure to all my woes.. The bike runs smoothly now with no cough or stutter at all, also pulls very cleanly up to the red line instead of running out of breath about 7000rpm. So now my black Italian babe not only looks fantastic, sounds superb and goes like shit of a highly polished chrome shovel...

Thanks Todd..

• Like 1

My Griso has the full system from Todd; PCV, Autotune, and open airbox lid.

I am happy with it as well.

Setup is key, but it seems that some Guzzi's run better then others, or some people are less picky then others, or some combination thereof.

The wife's V11 has a Power Commander and it runs well, but I managed to lose the original custom map it had and it has never been quite as good since.

• Like 1

My Griso has the full system from Todd; PCV, Autotune, and open airbox lid.

I am happy with it as well.

Setup is key, but it seems that some Guzzi's run better then others, or some people are less picky then others, or some combination thereof.

The wife's V11 has a Power Commander and it runs well, but I managed to lose the original custom map it had and it has never been quite as good since.

Im not really interested in putting the Guzzi on a rolling road to squeeze every last BHP from the big girl, just as long as she runs fine and Todd cured all that....

• Like 1

Sorry, you misunderstood me.

I am a fan of Todds work, although we do not always agree. I run his kit on the Griso.

I am also a fan of the Power Commander line. I know it is not the most sophisticated FI modifier but it works well and is user friendly.

My regret with regard to the lost map is that I had a map that fueled perfectly (not a matter of how much hp but rather no surging, stumbles, or hiccups) and I lost it. Someone loaded a new map in it to try and did not pull the old map out and I did not have another copy. The guy who built that map for me disappeared as well. The bike runs well now but not quite as well as it did before. If we had not had the previous map we would not know what we are missing. But we know.