Italian grammar question

motowarren

uuh oh uh

go here: Translator and press the little speaker in the right bottom corner of the left window, then listen carefully :)

Once it goes fluently try the next step: Motorcycle

Don't underestimate the correct melody:  "Emozione", albeit in particular this word would be pleased by a little more of itself. Maybe they didn't want to get sucked in an endless loop here.

Do not press the button in the other window.

Hubert

• Like 1

I listened to the Italian and English pronunciaton ..... Motoh Guutsee and Moto Guuzee. I like the Italian better.

FWIW... it's grammar not grammer

I listened to the Italian and English pronunciaton ..... Motoh Guutsee and Moto Guuzee. I like the Italian better.

The "English" pronunciation sounded more like the Queen's Butler than your average UK denizen.

I liked the Italian (lady's) pronunciation better too... must have played it back at least 8 times!

A

The "English" pronunciation sounded more like the Queen's Butler than your average UK denizen.

I liked the Italian (lady's) pronunciation better too... must have played it back at least 8 times!

A

Did you get aroused hearing her speak ? The English version sounded less than arousing......

Haha -  I lent some assistance to a stranded rider the other night (rather late) as his tail lights had gone out on his Honda. As we went about looking for parts, he wondered why my Garmin GPS was speaking Spanish.

"It's Italian," I told him.

"My bad" he says, but never asks "Why?"

:mg:  is why!