LED Headlight?

Gottagetone

I was about to pull the trigger on a HID kit from DDM when  I came across the full 7" LED replacement lights.  Truck Lite offers the replacement and I wanted to see if anyone has installed one in the stock housing?  

Check out the light here:

http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=92025

No halo ring or any other bunk stuff to make it look goofy...just a cool...bright ...replacement.  I'd like to utilize the stock mount with the chrome ring.  If it mounts up as a direct replacement it should be a simple plug and play set up.

Ive seen the one from Revival and it looks real cool.  They are local to me and I would love to buy from them but $300 is kinda pricey.  Ive seen the Truck Lite brand online for about $190...there are a couple others out there but none look as good.  I think I will compare the specs of the two and to see if it will work if no one else responds.

Revival does carry a set of 3-led slimline turn signals that I am pretty hot on.

I just pulled the stock headlight and this is now a mute point.  The replacement is a good bit smaller than stock so it will not fit in the current housing.  Well, it will fit but it would fall out or just bounce around.  Looks like the DDM kit is going to have to work...any feedback on their kit is appreciated.  I have the car kits installed and they work well.