Damaged Goods

czakky

I'd be surprised if it didn't fit. And if it doesn't, you could send it back.

I'll let you know when I get one.

Fantastic - I really appreciate that friend-  I don't think that Richard Moud guy is doing V11 seats anymore, but I haven't tried to contact him yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this thread and as luck would have it - I have a brand new V11 Cafe Sport seat that I need to sell. Here's the story - back in the end of October, I ordered what I thought was a seat for my 2012 V7 Racer, (I wanted the solo seat that was standard on the 2009-2010 V7 Cafe). I ordered from AF1 Racing, and waited until today to receive it, it being on back order. Turns out I ordered the wrong seat, the seat I received is for the V11 series. The desription said only "Cafe seat" and there was no picture.  Being a special order, I cannot return it. If anyone here is looking for a brand new, never used seat for the V11 - I just want $50 plus shipping. It's in the original box and ready to go. The seat is the same as the one that was on my Coppa Italia which I sold a couple years ago....

I wonder if the '02 seats are compatible with the '03+ bikes? If so, I might be interested in your tricolore seat....if all goes as planned! Mine is really jacked up and split from sun damage.

I am quite sure there is a difference between the seats for bikes with external fuel pumps and the seats for the later bikes with internal fuel pumps.

As for the Cafe Sport seat - part # GU01460580 - I don't know whether that is a newer or older style seat.