I'm just sayin'

jwh20

Busy day at work today plus messing with service peeps the last couple of days getting a new A/C installed at home.  Lots of money flowing out (of course) but it's finally working and the wife is happy...

So this evening it's a beautiful late Spring day in Central Indiana, sun is out and it's cooling off after a pretty warm day.  Looking to relax with my favorite drink, vodka with lime on the rocks and not a lime in the house.  Ok, I can't resist taking the LeMans over to Kroger to pick up a couple of limes...

100 miles later I'm home with the limes!   :bike:

Now that's the LONG way to the grocery!  Now what was I stressed about????

:bike: Win-Win! :bier:

You know, people look at the bike and say, "That must get good gas mileage." And I think of how many more miles it takes me to get home . . .  I'm thinking it's not saving me anything on fuel. Prozac maybe, but not fuel . . .

• Like 2

:bike: Win-Win! :bier:

You know, people look at the bike and say, "That must get good gas mileage." And I think of how many more miles it takes me to get home . . .  I'm thinking it's not saving me anything on fuel. Prozac maybe, but not fuel . . .

Even at almost $4/gallon, gasoline is cheaper than Prozac!  More effective too.  

Forget the gas prices, the damn limes were probably the biggest cost! Recent flooding in Mexico has wiped them from the shelves here in the southwest. If you can find them they are tiny key limes or just really stupid expensive regular limes. Sounds like a fun ride none the less!

Forget the gas prices, the damn limes were probably the biggest cost! Recent flooding in Mexico has wiped them from the shelves here in the southwest. If you can find them they are tiny key limes or just really stupid expensive regular limes. Sounds like a fun ride none the less!

Indeed!  Limes were $0.99 EACH.  So I limited myself to 3 and used sparingly.  Such is life when a necessity is priced to high!  :(