Can't paste links into posts.

Hi guys,

I can't seem to paste links to past posts or threads into my posts anymore.  Also the quote button isn't working for me either.  I assume some setting in my browser changed?  Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi guys,

I can't seem to paste links to past posts or threads into my posts anymore.  Also the quote button isn't working for me either.  I assume some setting in my browser changed?  Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Tom

What browser are you using?  I use Chrome and don't have this problem.  You might give it a try.

I deleted all cookies and rebooted.  Also checked security and V11Lemans wasn't a restricted site.  Not sure if this is exactly what I was supposed to do Doc but it didn't change anything.  I still can't quote or paste here. :huh2:

There's a little switch in the upper left corner of the edit window (the one you're writing in), flip it.

Or try it oldscool, means typing the parantheses and keywords manually ...

Hubert

There's a little switch in the upper left corner of the edit window (the one you're writing in), flip it.

Or try it oldscool, means typing the parantheses and keywords manually ...

Hubert

That did it Hubert. Thanks!

I'm using Internet Explorer  version 11.0.9600

why?

Work PC with IT dept controlled software.

oh, sorry for you.

I guess I'm not too picky because I use IE at home too. What browser do you guys use and why is it better than IE?