lock nut rear swingarm pivot

Jacob Ezzell

I noticed about 6 weeks ago that the big nut that locks the pivot bolt in place on the right side was missing.  apparently I didn't torque it down well enough when I rebuilt the back end this spring.  So I went online and ordered one from Harper's Moto, and I guess it's been backordered this whole time.  First request for updates said "it's on order" and the second request was ignored.  Anyone know what size the bolt is so I can maybe put something on temporarily?  Or have a spare I can buy, or know a better place to get one?  Getting real tired of not riding. :(

2001 v11 sport

Jacob, hover over the username and a profile box opens. Click on "Send Message" use the forum personal messaging instead of email.

Jacob, hover over the username and a profile box opens. Click on "Send Message" use the forum personal messaging instead of email.

That's what I tried, but it says "The member gstallons cannot receive any new messages"

Jacob, I've been in touch with gstallons and will PM you his contact information. It certainly looks like he has the nut you need.

Stand by!