Problems with posting

FalcoLion

Lately I am having issues posting. I cannot add images or links. For example in one of my last posts I could not setup a link to PDF file and could not add an image even though link to the image was posted.

When I click on the editing option to add link or an image nothing happens and I cannot even close the dialog box that opens up. I have to click a back button and obviously everything that I was trying to post or change disappears.

Any help will be appreciated

Lately I am having issues posting. I cannot add images or links. For example in one of my last posts I could not setup a link to PDF file and could not add an image even though link to the image was posted.

When I click on the editing option to add link or an image nothing happens and I cannot even close the dialog box that opens up. I have to click a back button and obviously everything that I was trying to post or change disappears.

Any help will be appreciated

Can't find anything wrong with your account. It's probably browser related like Zooter stated. You could try deleting this site's cookies in your browser. Do you use Internet Explorer? What version?

You could try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Also, run a good virus- and malware-scan.