Gauge Lamp Holder Part Number V11

Jetdoc

Anyone have a part number for the metal/plastic lamp holder that slips into the back of the speedo & tach (not the idiot lamps). Had one come apart and it would intermittently blow the fuse for that circuit. Once the gauge cover was pulled you could see the little arc indications on the internal of the lamp holder. Has a male spade connector. Guzzi parts listing shows the lamp but not the holder, unless I am missing it which is entirely possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jetdoc

Jetdoc - I have a spare wiring harness for parts. If you can post a picture of the part you want, maybe I will be able to find and remove it from the harness for you. The harness is from a 2003 bike which would have had ITI gauges. What year is your bike?

Yeah, I don't see those lamp sockets in the diagram. maybe they're part of the speedo & tach assemblies?

I remember pre-repairing mine with JBWeld to keep them from coming apart.

Jetdoc, Can you repair yours? What year is your V11 (white face Veglia or black face ITI)?

It's a 2001, with white Veglia faces, got out the epoxy since the parts were still all there, looked like it never got crimped correctly. Must me a Veglia part, but have had no luck finding them. Scrud thanks for the offer but think the fix will work fine. Appreciate the help.