removing the clutch slave?

dangerous

Ok due to a leaking clutch slave Its gota come out... swing arms out and now the bloody under sub frames in the way.

Do I have to remove it cos theres a lot a shit attached to it like the pork chops, rear brake, the stand Im using to suport the bike...

Will the slave casing drop down or does it need to come out backwards cos if so the frames gota a go?

11009182_10153374249380833_1809281880117093327_n.jpg

I would certainly try to remove it without taking the frame apart. Not having done this myself, I'm guessing... but I think that you could probably loosen it enough to get it out of there. I just took another look at my bike. Two screws look pretty easy to access. I think I would shorten an allen-wrench with a bench grinder to gain access to the third - the one that is tucked in near the frame.

Best of luck with it. Hopefully it comes out with the subframe intact. But the subframe takes what - maybe 7-8 more bolts for unobstructed access?

bloody magic bjorn,

now will I need to replace a gasget there?

the seal that I will need to replace is it on the part that is removed or in the rear casing?

looks like you had a leak judging by the blistered paint under, hopfully Ill find the same

there was no gasket when I pulled it off. During my ownership I have not had this part leaking (knocks on wood). But I did change the fluids and some of the residue is hard to remove.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok man, as I just posted in the thread "case of the..." sus that info out 1st then get back to us here and we shell dismember the arse end.

All went very well and easy, back to basics it was cheers Carlos.