03 LeMans ITI speedo cable

motrhead

First ride of the season my speedo cable broke. I ordered an OEM replacement from the local dealer which was going to take weeks, and one from Moto International, which was aftermarket, but only took days. The aftermarket one was completely different (straight ends), but technically fit...it lasted a week, and now I am riding by tach again. The local dealer supplied me one that did not fit, as the diameter of the transmission end was completely wrong, and it did not have either of the angled ends that my original has. Does some one have the actual Guzzi part number for what I need? My dealer has emailed Guzzi, but I have no idea where that is going to go...they really do not know Guzzis.

Mine broke last week on the way to Germany, it didn't even make the Dover ferry, I tried ordering from Gutsibits and they did not seem to have one listed for a Le Mans with ITI speedo without the angle drive, the top connector on the ITI cable is smaller than the Veglia ones, so I ordered the one for the early model that has an angle drive and ITI speedo, as I had a new angle drive in stock I just fitted it with the new cable and it's fine so far