staintune exhaust

bento

so yeah, i think i'd like a full staintune set. but they won't sell them to americans. and that was all i got out of them.

here's a link to the kit..

link

now, i would like to hear from somebody if it really does fit the '01 sport. the email i got back was literaly, " this is not available in the united states", and nothing else. if someone in a country that actually could order them could just answer that question, then it's only a matter of time till i have the cake to buy em.

someone asked me before, "why a full set?". my answer is just so i can tell the guys, "SNIFF(tug pants up and puff out chest here), yeah, fill staintune. how ya like me now mcbizzle?" see, the ricers i run with, 80% of them have "slip-ons", and i just hate the slip-on. and if staintune thought the guzzi headers n crossover were okay, they wouldn't have gone ahead and made all new parts from the motor back.

i should be absolutly ready to buy the exhaust within 2 months. thank you for your time. :notworthy:

Guest gooddog

If i'm reading the info on that link correctly, i think the full system is for the "1100 sport" and not the V11. termignoni made a fulll system for the (pre 99-01) sport as well. i don't think any one makes a full exhaust for the v11.

ray

Nope, different kit..... Staintune doesn't make a full kit for the V11 Sport/LeMans, just cans:

http://www.staintune.com.au/exhausts/moto_guzzi/index.htm

They only make(made?) a full kit for the Centauro, Cruisers, and Sport1100/Daytona. I don't know "how different" the Sport1100/Daytona kit would be considering the frames are similar, but perhaps someone like Carl or Paul with both bikes can chime-in on the difference in the exhaust systems.

al

there is not difference from the earlier kit's, maybe the on the right wider swingarm is a problem, or how close it passes down the tranny that's lower with the v11. There is a complee system availabble from dynotec, but that's a different price level than some muflers. Look that it starts thin, and gets thicker along the way

v11dyno3.jpg