grrrrr, waiting for parts

dangerous

As for validity, I have heard that NASA tested numerous methods for obtaining correct torque on a fastener and found no more accurate than the hand of an experienced technician. While that may (or may not) be *urban legend,* it is well known on the racing circuits that some drivers have a dyno-tuned ass. Say, Niki Lauda for instance:

tumblr_o9pwgiCFNe1vvj63co2_r1_500.png

Ed the Rocket Scientist (really) told me the same story. There is no reason for him to fabricate it.. :huh2:

well by parts its just the balance pipe gaskets, such a simple wee bloody thing that stopping me from riding...

post-2086-0-93561800-1481353565.jpg

What kind of rear stand are you using? Just curious.

Yes, truly . . . that rear stand?

And would ya look at that alternator cover? A think of beauty! B)

the race stand is just a cheap random off the local trademe site, does the job

alt cover has fresh silver paint eagles painted red with some imatation CF sticky shit in a oval

now, yes most say the balance pipe makes a differance, would have to considering the MK1 had it there and all these years later after trying diferent systems out its back...
yeah but Marty IIRC Jens cafe the same engine set up as mine had a wee band aswell... who knows, only thing I could do is try it with out and report back... anyone know if cali stone headers are the same shape and length as the V11?