Pirelli Angel GT A Spec?

JesterGrin_1

I have not seen this mentioned and I have looked lol. But yes I could have missed it. :)

But Do our little minuscule moped Spine Frame LaMans need a Pirelli Angel GT A Spec rear tire over the standard Pirelli Angel GT Rear tire? 

Just would like to know when the current Pirelli ST is worn out.

On a side note I have to say it is sure nice to have a round profile tire. :) Replaced the dead front tire today with a Pirelli Angel GT.

Awaiting my 4th(?) set of regular Angel GTs. Love em. I get about 5-6k miles of sporty riding. That's lots of 2nd and 3rd gear roll ons. Riding through boring FL I got around 7k-8k even with a steadier throttle hand.

Only a couple things better than new tires.... Probably one thing actually.

running my 1st ever set of Angles at the mo... no different from my metzlers... might try mishlin next time.

At the end of the day they are all black and all round, I ues a sport front and sport tour rear... what ever it takes to keep my arse off the tar

I use a sport front and sport tour rear... 

That's what I'm trying for the first time now on my Scura. Angel GT rear and Angel ST front. I'm hoping that gives me extra grip up front and both tires will wear out at about the same time.