Agostini Helmet

Guest pasturej

I have one of each...

The Arai "Ago" is a size Medium. :helmet:

The AGV is a size M/S :helmet:

Both are in "brand-new" condition, the AGV has only been worn 5-6 times.

I would be MOST interested in a swap for an Aria helmet available only in Europe if anyone is interested to buy or trade, please PM me.

TIA, Joe :rasta:

My current AGV helmet is a bit battered after a recent low speed crash with a lorry on my Triumph.  Looking at the :helmet:  smilie reminded me of a beautiful red/white/green/gold Arai (I think) Agostini replica helmet that I saw at a bikeshop a few years ago.  Does anyone have any idea if either AGV or Arai still produce them?  An internet search didn't yield any stockists.  Alternatively, are helmet spray painters a realistic alternative without spending a lot of money?

Thanks

Jonathan

20411[/snapback]

Johnathan,

check out the x-lite homepage and look for the 902 Flag X-902_flag_red_green_medium.jpg

Cheers

Søren

• 5 months later...

:helmet: better pull the plug on this one to JAAP. i detect more racism.. :blush:

Yeah but they also need a ritch boyfriend if you let them have their way like that. Give them just enough to want you and ride them hard when you can and they won't give a sh*t what shoes they wear.

57224[/snapback]

• 2 years later...

Until the beginning of 2008, X-lite produced the X801RR in Agostini-look (I am the very happy owner of one of the last ones :) ). X-lite has also other replica versions available: http://www.x-lite.it/catalogo_09.jsp?iditem=105

Ago has changed helmet brand this year and now it is AGV that produces the Agostini replica: the AGV Ti-Tech Evolution in Agostini-look http://www.agv.it/prodotto.asp?Id_Prodotto...otoGrafica=624).

Personnally, I prefer the X-lite version (it looks more discrete :oldgit: )