Bubs exhaust on a V11 Sport

Mike Stewart

cool.  I had a set of Bub's Big Willys on my Yamaha Roadstar.  DAMN..what a great sound.  Somedays, I sure do miss my 'Ruby".

@#@#?>~+_*&($%^@#$xX#@!`~`+8+;,*&.*

now now, Antonio..play nice :)

I had a Honda Pacific Coast as my first bike for 7 years. I wanted a change, and wasn't mentally ready for a 'sport bike". I fell in love with a 2000 Harley Fat Boy, but refused to pay the outragous cost. The Yamaha dealer was right next door. Took the Roadie for a spin, and paid cash for it (for LESS THAN HALF of what the harley was).

It was GREAT bike for three years. Never an problem. Fun to ride, although heavy. I truly did enjoy it.

Then, I decided I wanted a BMW 1150 RT. Traded Ruby in, and it was a disaster. Total POS. After 7 months, they bought it back from me..

Then I saw my LeMans :wub:

These Yamaha cruisers are great. I just bought one just over a month ago - a V-Star Silverado.

Now I have two bikes and one cruiser and I love it. Nothing beats one day on Guzzi, another on Ducati and one more on a cruiser, maybe with The Wife on the back seat, just relaxing and rumbling around.

I never had as good as that before.

I was crusing Craigs list and came across this V11 Sport with Bubs exhaust. Looks great! :thumbsup: Now I wonder how loud it is?

Have a look at: http://www.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/26609486.html

Mike

The answer to how loud the Bub shorty pipes are by Todd Eagan isthis: Nascar Loud, which means very loud, but they sound good.

Mike