After market windscreen for Ballabio

Guest Natrix

Guest Natrix

I bought my Ballabio in September and now have about 1,100 miles on it. It is my 3rd Guzzi and the best by far. However, I'm not used to the wind on my chest and shoulders at speeds over 75 mph. I think the Givi A760 would be about the right size, but when I wrote Givi they said it wouldn't fit. Does anyone know if any of the large Givi windscreens can be modified to fit the Ballabio? :mg:

Natrix, how about a Stucchi fairing and windshield. IMHO they look nicer than the Givi (but the Givi does look good and is priced right). Check out the classified section as I think there is a Stucchi listed there...well OK :blush: it's mine. Mine or someone elses, consider a Stucchi. Joe :rasta:

Guest Natrix

What are the dimensions of your Stucchi fairing/windscreen? How would I attach it to the Ballabio? I think it would have to be attached to the headlight and then holes drilled for the supports used for the stock 1/4 fairing. Do you have a picture of the Stucchi? :huh2:

Just keep in mind that the Ballabio's headlight is fixed to the frame, while the "older" sport models have theirs mounted to the forks. That will make a difference in mounting a screen that's been made for the V11Sport.