Any ideas?

Mal

Guest rotorhead

Update.........Talked to Phil at Dynojet this afternoon concerning PC III issues. He was helpful but not particularly enthusiastic....maybe they have a poor benefit plan :D ....anyway, he requested that I send it back to him and provided me with a RMA number to do so. Apparently hes the only one that checks them out, I dunno but seemed so by the way he talked.

Sorry callison, not ready to sell the thing yet but I'll keep you in mind :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rotorhead

Another update...talked to Phil at DynoJet concering PCIII issue. They tested it today and according to Phil, results were "inconclusive" :wacko:

They are sending me a new one today. Interesting thing is that the unit was over six months out of warranty!!! :o

Hows that for taking care of the customer! :thumbsup:

Hats off to DynoJet!

I'm glad you have got your problem resolved Rotorhead, I'm still waiting for a reply from Hobbsport (but they are on leave this week so maybe its been sorted already...I live in hope). They did say they would sort something out before I go on holiday to Italy (which gives them a week and a half).

ciao

Mal :helmet:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, final update (I hope), Hobbsport have a new replacement PC111usb from the PC people :D , its fitted and the beasty is now going well....just in time for my 2.5 week trip to Alps/Italy on Thursday with a few Guzzi friends....yahoooooo.

There was no feedback on what the problem with the PC was, just that it was not repairable.

I'll try and get a few pics of the hols and post them on my return

ciao

Mal :helmet:

PS...great to meet a few of you at Boxmeer, I'll be back next year, it was brilliant (although I'm not sure I should have done the semi naked table surfing!!)