Carbon Fiber Tailpiece

stormsedge

Has anyone experience with the TeoLamers carbon fiber tailpiece. Interested in fit/finish and also U.S. source. I've seen P. Mineart's install pics. Thanks. k

Easyest way to get one is to get it direct from TLM, the ship worldwide, and accept credit cards. The normal version( glassfiber top, carbon bottom) is in stock there.

From the complete carbon version, I have one made, and the problem with that is the price, I'm still discussing that with TLM, because we don't want to price it so high that noone buys one, but production costs are much higher than the first version.

One comment I got from an owner:

>WOW I love my seat you are an artist. It is at the painters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It fits well. Not a complete bolt on job, but I had mine mounted in half an hour, with a little fiddling. Looks great and the rear LED light is brighter than the original. I have Mark I version. Glassfiber and carbon bottom. Pics in the Gallery under V11 Modifications.

Guest v11jap

i am the lucky owner of the prototype carbonfiber tailpiece and for the scura that's the way to go!! looks stunning! i'll try to make pictures so you can have a good look!!

ciao

jasper

Guest v11jap

check paul's website (just click the banner under his post) there are few pic's there!

:lol:

ciao

jasper