Hepco becker

Guest GGuzzi

The installation of the HB rack is straightforward. The instructions are in German. The only confusing part was the crossbar that fits below the fender. It has a mounting bracket that fits up into the rear subframe. There is a plastic piece that bridges from the top to the backof the fender. It needs to be removed and altered according to the template furnished. I covered the opening I sawed with a piece of rubber.

over the last couple of weeks i havew been trying to really give the sport a good soaking. the hbs are, as far as i can tell, air tight. infact, they look like PERFECT coolers!!

And it would seem simple, but I can't seem to find their website...anyone know the www.? Or the US distributer? Thanks. k

Thanks, TW. Maybe I can get Santa to deliver them... :xmas: k

Hope Santa has deep pockets. For saddlebags I guess the price is not that bad. I met with a guy on a BMW last month who burned the bottom of one of his Tourtech bags. $400 for one bag!

A couple years ago the 40 liter bags were about $500 and the rack was $275. I figured the bags could share bikes for that price. I swap them back and forth with my California. For a couple hundred more you can get their aluminum bags. They fit the same rack. That's what I want Santa to get me.

Yesterday I managed to mount the trunk on my V11 luggage rack wrong and am unable to remove it. At the back of the trunk there are a couple of steel arms that are supposed to slide under the frame and hold the trunk in place while the latch pulls everything forward. I was forcing the latch into place when it started feeling strange. A lot tighter than it usually is. I looked under and saw my problem. Those arms were on top of the frame. The front of the latch had snapped over the frame and the flexibility of the plastic bag is helping that latch maintain its firm grip on the frame. All my efforts to remove the trunk have gone for naught. Any ideas?

Guest GGuzzi
And it would seem simple, but I can't seem to find their website...anyone know the www.? Or the US distributer? Thanks. k

I believe it is www.eurotechmotorsport.com.

Cool Dude. ood price and in stock last I checked.

Guest GGuzzi
Hope Santa has deep pockets. For saddlebags I guess the price is not that bad. I met with a guy on a BMW last month who burned the bottom of one of his Tourtech bags. $400 for one bag!

A couple years ago the 40 liter bags were about $500 and the rack was $275. I figured the bags could share bikes for that price. I swap them back and forth with my California. For a couple hundred more you can get their aluminum bags. They fit the same rack. That's what I want Santa to get me.

I don't know about those Alum. dude on the champagne. That is a nice bike you sure u want those square Fugly things hitch a ride. Rethink that letter to santa... ;)