Back to Cans

Guest GGuzzi

Guest GGuzzi

Ok, I know you guys are tired of hearing this s#$t but here goes.

So I order the MG Titanium kit and wait 2 weeks for it. I recently recieved a phone call from the dealer who explained to me that the "cans" won't be around till the end of the season ETA: End of August. So being the impatient one I call FBF and try to set up a time to drive from New York to P.A> to pick up an install theirs( air box, PC111, Carbon exhaust and Dyno) Well can tell you how surprised I was at the price. 1079.00 for AB convertion kit, Clip on Carbons and PC111. Now I can live with that. What I cannot live with is the installation. 250 for the fine tunin by Ferracci not including tax. Is this too much and what should I do. Are the ferracci's worth theyer weight.

Guest northend

I personally like M-4 cans better, but I do run the FBF crossover and the air box kit . I also run the PC III. Ive never had the bike Dyno'ed but I would try downloading some maps before i'd foot the bill for the Dyno.

Guest Brian Robson

I think you got a sweet deal and I would swing for the dyno time. With the dyno time you'll get an exact map for your bike, and you can always still download maps from various sources later and store them in the memory of the PC111.

I think $250 is a fair price for a true custom fitting for your bike. If you decide to go back later you can bet the price will be higher.

Good luck

I think you got a sweet deal and I would swing for the dyno time. .

I think $250 is a fair price for a true custom fitting for your bike.

I agree with Brian, I've seen prices between $200 & $300 for custom maps,so $250 is quite reasonable. And with Eldo you know it will be right :thumbsup: Racer X is the go to guy out west. In this part of the country nobody has any experience with Guzzi's. There's just NO substitute for a custom map.

Guest aj howard

Does that price include installing the parts AND a dyno set up?? IF so $250 is not a bad price at all... IMO

Guest GGuzzi

I believe that the price ta is as follows:

1097.00 for parts

250.00 for labor

not includin tax. Some where in the Vicinity of 1500.00 US when all is said and done. :doh:

Pretty sure MG-Nashville has a set of the Ti pipes/ECU in stock . . .(615)353-1919).

They look really nice. Saw them on a Sport that the rep brought out for demo rides. These are higher than usual and make the bike look lower.