Expensive Rear hugger

Guest creggleton

Guest creggleton

Does anyone remember who sells the very expensive, but nice looking carbon fiber rear hugger for the V11 sport/lemans? I think it was around $500 US but I can't find anything even after doing a search. I think it was a German company.

Thanks for your help!

Craig

Does anyone remember who sells the very expensive, but nice looking carbon fiber rear hugger for the V11 sport/lemans? I think it was around $500 US but I can't find anything even after doing a search. I think it was a German company.

Thanks for your help!

Craig

Ghezzi & Brian have some too. Send them a msg.

that german made hugger is beautiful how would you go about buying one ?????

....via the eBay link provided above, using something like Paypal I'm sure. It is 349 Euro :o

Nice, but sheesh... that's whole lotta dough <_>

al

Nice, but sheesh... that's whole lotta dough

Especially for something that is virtually hidden from view. I did look at this option but finally opted for the MG hugger (found one used). :thumbsup:

Hey Al, wasn't that an old rock song - "whole lotta dough"? :P ( maybe that was "whole lotta love"). :unsure:

so i was looking at a Ducati 999 the other day as a Sports tourer (don't laugh, go read Bike magazine) and noticed that the Duc doesn't bother with a hugger.

Do we really need one ?

Guest Brian Robson

I thought that this thread described TxRedneck perfectly...an expensive rear hugger :P:P

Guest dkgross
i'm serious :) this months Bike magazine describes the Duc 999 as the perfect sports tourer :)

eeeyooo.

but..the ST4S...drooool.

:) Personally, I'd just rather have a Honda ST1300. It's vanilla as all hell, but, it's pretty in blue, and there's a zillion shops if it breaks.

that being said, I'm hoping to spend a week in August crusing to Cali coast on the Guzzi..depends on work..