V11 battery on a Tonti?

Baldini

I'm thinking of getting a 13 amp 545 Odyssey battery (as fitted to V11's/1100 Sports) on my LM11, cos it's small, light & can go on my V11 too. Anyone done this? I'm worried about the low capacity. Rec'd fitment Odyssey is PC625 which is around 16 or 18 amps I think. Does the old (Bosch) starter draw any more current than the new ones?

Thanks, KB :sun:

I've got a sport type battery in my California. Never had a problem, even with heated grips and vest. It allowed me to move the computer. Eventually, I'll get the seat lowered an addition 2.5" because now I have the clearance to do so. Yet another project waiting in the wings...

I've got a sport type battery in my California. Never had a problem, even with heated grips and vest. It allowed me to move the computer. Eventually, I'll get the seat lowered an addition 2.5" because now I have the clearance to do so. Yet another project waiting in the wings...

Oh no, not another project. :homer: You haven't finished the first one yet! :lol:

Mike

I've got a sport type battery in my California. Never had a problem....

Carl, Now I'm getting confused...Cali still got Bosch starter? Is the battery the 545 13A like in the V11?

thanks for clearing this up :wacko: !... :D KB