Hmmmn.Not the best of starts to ownership!

Ballacraine

Nige,

I'd like to add my tuppance worth here also.

As the owner of the noiseyist clutch on a scura (or V11 for that matter) at the recent V11 UK meeting I'm happy to report that I've had no trouble with the clutch in 28,000km.

The single plate clutch fitted to the scura is an "improved" model not the single plate from the rosso mandello, this is the gospel according to the chief mechanic at Agostini who should surely "know his onions".

Regards,

John :bike:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John T

The single plate clutch fitted to the scura is an "improved" model not the single plate from the rosso mandello, this is the gospel according to the chief mechanic at Agostini who should surely "know his onions".

Hmmm, I have been hearing this only from people outside the USA. I had my dealer check parts numbers for the RM and the Scura....came up the same.

A call into MGNA also showed the same part numbers for the clutch units on these bikes. This would indicate the same clutch for both units.

Could someone have Agostini check the part numbers for these bikes? :huh2:

Hmmm, I have been hearing this only from people outside the USA. I had my dealer check parts numbers for the RM and the Scura....came up the same.

A call into MGNA also showed the same part numbers for the clutch units on these bikes. This would indicate the same clutch for both units.

Could someone have Agostini check the part numbers for these bikes? :huh2:

I suppose it may be possible that a part my be 'improved' but still keep the same part number?

Nige. :unsure: