Looking for parts

Guest robbrugg

Guest robbrugg

So I am still looking for parts - searching e-bay & this forum, and do not want to purchase directly from Guzzi ($). It seems our classified section has a lot of sold items. Here's a list - if anyone wants to unload/knows where I could get this stuff, let me know. Thanks guys!

V11 naked parts I'm looking for:

- valve covers (L & R)

- pipes (L & R)

- headlight

- pipe hangers (pref black)

- pork chops (L & R)

are you looking for OEM replacements ? are you stock ones damaged ? or do you just want a different look ?

as far as the Pipe hangers go, if you mean the exhaust hi mounts, if you do a search on the forum, Al discovered that the Hi mounts from the 1100 sport are the same part as that offered by guzzi as part of the race package sans an adapted which you can purchase from Moto International.

apologies for the typo's by the way :)

I snapped my thumb snowboarding 9 years ago and have never recovered the dexterity in it (or at least thats my excuse!)

hahaha yuppers i use my left thumb for the space bar, but i actually use my right thumb for keys on the bottom row of the keyboard. I learned this wacky speed typing while working for the british version of 411 in college and it worked great till i snapped the right thumb. The resultant sow down in that digit coupled with the fact that i don't slow down my typing is typically the reason why i end up gettting all dyslexic in my mails when i get excited :)

going from split/non split keyboards all the time doesnae help either :)

Guest vkerrigan

Maybe Jeff Kelland's wrecked bike would be a source for some of your list. You might try PM'ing him to get the info for his insurance company.......vk