throttle intake cough - throw-off

tomsp

<_ geesh- i knew you were going to ask that src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_homer.gif" alt=":homer:"> We got really good TPS readings on linked and unlinked TB's. We also put a PC on my bike too but was mapped pretty different and we couldn't get the bike to idle. Took it off - good for me to see how those things go on/off so easily. I will be getting a pc next.

A couple of factors led me to not change the tps setting right then! (1) I was totally pressed for time to get back to Stockton and (2) Without the time, I chickened out of changing my settings (it was fine to mess up Carl's v11!-- this was a big factor actually as after I changed the TPS settings on Carl's v11, we went to start it and due to not being run form some time, the battery died. So not seeing the result of that tinkering I was relunctant to turn mine!) knowing that one thing will throw something else off and me not have the time to re-set correctly in time. Sooooo, this coming Saturday the tps and tb, idle, etc., will be set -- hey, at least I got to ride to Modesto and back.

It's always more pleasant to fool around with someone elses hardware if they're willing. To that effect, I have a couple of V11 Sport fork tubes that could be used for a lesson on oil changes. One is severely damaged and good only for fooling around with, but the other is still usable as a lesson piece. Anyone up for demonstrating fork oil changes. I even have a couple of spare Sport 1100i clipons that could be used in a vice to hold the fork.