v11 sport

Guest garry

Guest garry

Spotted 01 MG v11 sport at local (non MG) dealers low miles etc looks/sounds fantastic planning test ......... but never owned MG before all previous bikes Jap/Triumphs and I am 'NOT'a master mechanic.

Advice please how reliable, anything to look out for,is a V11 suitable for everyday use also any reccomendations re dealers E Yorks area

is it the green or silver? i love my silver gootz. there is some teething, but nothing 500 bucks or the warentee(man i hate that word, i can't make it go right :wacko: ) won't work out.

and that 500 is for first tune-up and oil changes. and it's probobly less than that.

buy it and ride it like you stole it!! :thing:

Hi Garry

I do not think there are any dealers in East Yorkshire but Moto Strada in Shipley will look after you if you do not mind travelling a few miles.

Premier Bikes in Askern used to be Guzzi dealers but I believe they have ceased being so.

Regards

Guy

:helmet:

Guest robbrugg

Garry boy - I am NOT experienced with Guzzi, having bought mine a mere 4 weeks ago, but I do have some comments for you:

- This bike is FUN

- UNIQUE

- The forum here is PRICELESS

- Find a good dealer/shop/technician

- Buy the book "Guzziology" right away (takes MONTHS to arrive)

I have not had any problems yet, my experience so far has been utter joy. Gremlins that possess Guzzis from time to time will keep you in close touch with your bike. Get to know Guzzi! It is the best!

Robb

Guest northend

Its a simple bike to work on . Don't worry about it, buy it and beat it!! They like that. And if you have any problems, we'll be here :thumbsup:

PS: Buy it you'll love it :grin:

HEY BENTO, Going to the Guzzi rally in septemer???