smoked signal lens

Guest bshpilot

Guest Neronut

If you are putting the Buel signals on a LeMans, You can use two sets of the rear signals. The front set of Buel signals are longer than needed on a LeMans. It's about a USD more to get the full signals than to get the inner (amber) and outer (smoked) lenses. They have a bit softer stem than the MG signals so I am going to swap out the complete signal assemblies on my LeMans. Whenever my local chrome dealer can get them in that is.

BTW: Longer stem signals must not be as popular, those were in-stock at the dealer. Speaking of longer, I also ordered mirrors for a Buel to replace my shorter stemmed (hard to get a view out of) stock LeMans mirrors. I'll post more when my parts come in. :thumbsup:

I still have a set of 4 Buell lights, new in the box and will sell them at cost +shipping. I have 2 left rear and 2 right rear. Of course they already have the inner and outer lenses, bulbs and stalks.. Hit me off line if interested.

• 6 months later...
Guest ckamin

Hey, where can one buy the amber bulbs? Obviously, the bulbs are smaller than all of the bulbs sold for my other bike, a Harley.

its funny how many buell items may end up on my Goose, I already have the fly screen, now I have the tires they designed for the new buell and I think I'm going to have to go down and order the smoke lenses as well Keep the good cheap replacement parts options coming.

Hey, where can one buy the amber bulbs? Obviously, the bulbs are smaller than all of the bulbs sold for my other bike, a Harley.

45877[/snapback]

You can get amber bulbs at any local auto parts store that has a pretty good selection of various part #s... however, the Buell "smoked" lenses come with an inner amber lens, which is a separate part # if I recall, such that the same clear bulb is actually used.

When you order your Buell lenses, make sure you also order the amber inside lenses, or yes... go source some amber bulbs. One or the other :thumbsup:

al