Magni products

Guest cfc

Has anyone had any experience with "Magni" fairings of any kind. They look good. Just bought my freinds '01 V11 sport (only 1700 miles. 1st Guzzi was a '70 Ambassador I let go ten years ago and forgot how much I love guzzi). The uncontrolable desire to constantly #^@% with suff and modify, drew me to Magni. Any advice? :mg:

Having never put one on my bike I can't tell you the fitment quality. I have seen a couple around where I live and can confirm that "1", I love the look, and "2", the green color does not match very well, and the handlbar is quite lower than the stock early V11s.

Ciao, Steve G.

I have the Magni fairing fitted and I love it.

The riding position for me is not radical, I'm 5'11.

The black matches perfectly with my 2000 V11

I have clip on mirrors fitted.

I bought the bike with the fairing already fitted and this was a good selling point to me.

I think it gives the V11 a modern classic look.Copy_of_P3200481.JPG

I think it gives the V11 a modern classic look.

Agreed, and I think Ducati wishes their new Sport Classics looked as good!

I noticed what look like Staintune mufflers. How's the sound?

Agreed, and I think Ducati wishes their new Sport Classics looked as good!

I noticed what look like Staintune mufflers.  How's the sound?

34301[/snapback]

They are Staintunes and sound great, not to loud but have a nice deep tone which I like.

• 1 month later...
Guest oldtoolie

I have the Magni on my V11 -- installed by previous owner. Looks great and coulour matches.

Warning: the mirrors were not installed and I tried to do it myself. Had to drill the windscreen to do so and ended up with cracks. Wish I had installed bar end mirrors instead.

I sent mine back. there was two different colors of green (they told me later) and I have the light one. fit was terrible as the plastic wind screen holes were really stressed. I was going to try to repaint and match it, but the paint was 175$ and the fairing was 300$. it wasn't worth it to me.

I sent mine back. there was two different colors of green (they told me later) and I have the light one. fit was terrible as the plastic wind screen holes were really stressed. I was going to try to repaint and match it, but the paint was 175$ and the fairing was 300$. it wasn't worth it to me.

37685[/snapback]

David, WHERE did you find a Magni fairing for $300.00!! I want it!! :homer: