Dynos in UK

Baldini

...(who's Paul?  :D)

C H R I S ....................... :blush:!

sorry mate - I thought Paul Smart when I read V11UK - but of course he's...PAUL SMART (no - not that one)...errr :homer:...anyhow - how do you tweak an ECU?

Thanks, KEITH :drink:

I watched my mechanic carry out this 'tweek' - there is a small amount of adjustment that can be made to the standard ECU to stop the bike running too lean when fitting after market silencers. The spark plugs have always been the correct colour and the bike runs very cleanly.

You could also try Hobbsport in Keighley.

Mal (who posts on here) had his V11 Le Mans set up there with a PC111.

They used to tune a Guzzi racer a few years back so I guess should know their stuff.

Regards

Guy

:rasta:

Guest PAULSMART

Baldini,

I thought I could 'feel my ears burning'.

Definetly recommend the tuning mods.......

My posting have had to drop, due to relocation to an open plan office, I'm now having to do some work. :bbblll:

Cheers!

Paul Smart

Hi Baldini

as Guzzirider mentioned, I've used Hobbsport near Keighley, not exactly local for you but they are a very competent bunch. They did a good job with my V11 Le Mans when I had a PC111 fitted, they custom made a map, however that PC111 failed and they rushed the new one through the dyno runs (partly my fault, I needed it asap for my holidays) and it now has some hiccups around 3-4000 rpm. I'm sure they would have happily sorted this problem but I then went and moved to Holland (reminds me, must change my details on this forum) and I'm now looking for a Guzzi guru in the Netherlands to sort it out.

You're probably best using a more local dyno shop who has been recommeded (such as Chris's suggestion) in case you also need to go back for tweaks, good luck. :thumbsup:

Mal :helmet: