motorcycle show

Guest rrbasso

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the UK motorcycle show yesterday.

There was no Guzzi stand or any of the old Aprilla group

Did find the UKMGOC and joined up . they had a cali on their pitch, there was also a T5 Spada near by and on a work bench company display an old single.

Shame realy I was going to ask about warranty esp bubbly paint :(

Ya'll want to try to organize maybe a saturday/Sunday lunch kinda thing for the Seattle show??

36845[/snapback]

I would probably be in for that. :thumbsup:

Too early to tell for sure but when closer to we can try to set it up.

Randy

...well, interesting to note that a thread on Sport-Touring.Net about the show rapidly got derailed into a Guzzi thread.... that's a "good sign" of the public's interest  :bier:

http://www.sport-touring.net/cgi-bin/msgbo...=ST;f=5;t=24113

37385[/snapback]

Well how about that! Way more Guzzi pictures posted on some other forum than we have here! What's up with that? Somebodies gotta have some more Guzzi pictures from the show!!!

Well, I might as well own up to this...that was moi posting on the Sport-Touring net. My roots are from ST.N and I'm still just a newbie on this cross-posting to the different motorcycle forums that I'm participating in (well, actually I only follow two...but still that's kind of a stretch for me) :)

Now that you have a link to the big Breva images the only "exclusive" pictures I can offer here of the San Francisco show are these (throwing in a couple of Aprilia Spiderwoman pics in hopes that I may be redeemed). :food:

ims-mgb04.jpg

Griso...sigh, yet another bike to lust after

ims-mgb05.jpg

Griso dash...ahh, simplicity

ims-mgb08.jpg

Corsa race bike...sex on two wheels

ims-mgb06.jpg

yum, Spiderwoman

ims-mgb07.jpg

Spiderwoman...the rest of the story

...so that's it for me for pics of the Guzzi's from the IMS in San (Mateo) Francisco. Basically I found it disappointing. Moto Guzzi was rammed in a corner (almost an afterthought to the Aprila display which was no great shakes either), Spiderwoman had too many clothes on and NO V11's!!! :moon: