I did it

Guest Cantaloop

Tx,

I have neither heard of any Mistral chip.

Cantaloop, what kind of gadget is it?

Søren

PS: Fine pics of the V11 - love your polished rims. No snow in Köln/Cologne?

Guest Cantaloop
Tx,

I have neither heard of any Mistral chip.

Cantaloop, what kind of gadget is it?

Søren

PS: Fine pics of the V11 - love your polished rims. No snow in Köln/Cologne?

45456[/snapback]

Of course i will explain.. . you all know the expensive titanium-racingkit. Mistral is the producer of the racing-blackbox...

By they way... 1 1/2 hour after taking the pictures it startet snowing again... ich hate snow... :moon::vomit:

Here we go....

Hallo , Gruss Dich.!! :bier: I tour in Europe , last time I have visited Germany 2xtimes, One to buy my1100i Corsa and another to make a big tour 5500km.

I have visited lots of friends there from Pforzheim,to Dortmund to Berlin and so on and drove "ohne ende" :race: .Great time!!I was living there before and I loved that place (ganzes Land)

I thought also that if I buy a second Sport 1100i (96-98 mod/s)I'd be crazy hehe but I think Moto Guzzis are like children you can have more than one :mg::mg: and you can love them all.

Und wie ist das wetter bei euch da uben, kann man bikern ?Meine lezte informationen aus ruhrgebiet melden uber schnee und kalt.

Wolte ich ein auch bei das Deutches forun anmelden aber man kann keine fotos uploaden von PC (auser link).Mein Deutsch sind auch vielleicht nicht so gut.

Alles bestens :bier::bier:

ALEX