I did it

Guest Cantaloop

Guest Cantaloop

Hi there,

today is one of my funniest days in my live. I bought my second Moto Guzzi. A black V11 LeMans with catalysator. Holy shit, i must be crazy... anyway.. i am looking forward, to be one of the team.

By the way: My nickname is Cantaloop, well known to the users of the www.world-of-guzzi.de-Forum.

I live in Germany near Cologne, like to drive Guzzi - even far away. And i enjoy to meet a lot of nice an friendly people.

So.. if you are in my area, mail to me.

freestyle-stephan(at)t-online.de

You will always get a cup of coffee or even bed and breakfast.

Cu.

Cantaloop

Guest Cantaloop

Thanks Paul,

it is one of the biggest christmas-gifts i could imagine (i hope my english-teacher doesn´t drive V11). I will get my new black beauty in january.

I hope, we could meet each other in Ledenon...

Grüss Gott und Servus!

Welcome onboard, Cantaloop. I'll hope you will enjoy your new V11 as soon as snow disappears.

Greetings

Søren

Cantaloop, Welcome! I believe the saying is "crazy like a fox"...I'm certain the meaning is up to interpretation, but I prefer to think of it as "crazy smart". Keep smiling. k

Guest Cantaloop

Thanks to all for your welcome. Buying one Guzzi is crazy, doing it two times is... great!

@ Jaap,

sure, i will change mit Avatar soon. My bella machina will arrive in mid of jan. And i hope the temperatur will rise... i hate snow and ice.... right at the moment. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cantaloop

Here i am again. I gonna get my new V11 LeMans at saturday. But the weather will be rather cold... up to 5 degrees celsius..

I can't wait till spring...

Here i am again. I gonna get my new V11 LeMans at saturday. But the weather will be rather cold... up to 5 degrees celsius..

I can't wait till spring...

40860[/snapback]

5C, hmmm...carry the...yep, plenty warm, but wear your longies and turtleneck. Congrats on the new bike. k

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cantaloop

Hi there, my first trip was very cold - just 1-2 Degrees Celsius, a lot of salt on the "autobahn". But my new Guzzi V11 LeMans was doing fine. Driving is fun. Compared to my Califonia everything is easy to use. A good feeling of control and security, good brakes, easy clutch, easy shiftig of the gears...

Today i gave my weels away for polishing the edges... some carbon fibre parts will be mounted, i ordered the mistral racing chip, mistral exhausts and an Mistral collector...

I will send some pictures...

• 1 month later...