V10 Centauro

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Guest dkgross

I'll let Brian and Moto duke it out for my bike :) Nobody gets the jacket. hahaha.

I hope Jim can figure it out as well..I see those Centauros on eBay from time to time...sweeeeet. I remember taking a Yellow one for a ride at the old Moto I store. First Guzzi I ever rode :)

Robbie..welcome to the world of REAL computers!!!!! I'm holding out for the G5 Powerbooks in the summer. Droool.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dkgross
heh so i heard that theyre having trouble making a g5 due to the heat ? do you have any more info ?

40197[/snapback]

nothing concrete..just that they're working on it. Yeah..the G5 is one HOT chip. Just look at all the fans and stuff in the tower models.

buy my bike.

:)

Jim.

Do you know if your Centauro has the Creedon chip?

I highly recommend it if it doesn't. :)

40209[/snapback]

Good question and one that I am going to have to check out. havwe been reading lots on those motors and there is a lot of good mods available - the Will Creedon chip being mentioned quite a lot.

Guest jbrobson
Good question and one that I am going to have to check out. havwe been reading lots on those motors and there is a lot of good mods available - the Will Creedon chip being mentioned quite a lot.

40237[/snapback]

I picked up a PC3 from Guzzitech for mine, I think he might have a couple of the custom run left.