CRG Hind-Sight Mirrors

wildbill

Took advantage of the nice weather in the northeastern US to evaluate my new CRG mirrors, the hinged "Lane Splitter" type, purchased from the fine folks at MPH Cycles.

First I'll say they're beautifully made, and simple to install on my Verlicchi clip-ons. On the road they are glass-smooth, far less buzz apparent in the image they provide compared to my Napoleans, and they do about the same as Napoleans to dampen the vibes felt through the grips. I'm very happy with them, real guy jewelry. The only downside is they give a tad less field of view than the Napoleans, but I can live with it. A nice addition to the Slime Green machine. Pricey but worth it. :bier:

I used a pair of Mirracycle mountain bike bar end mirrors on my V11s. I used rubber faucet washers instead of the hard plastic ones. A little buzzing at speed, but not any worse than alot of stock mirrors. Price was right and they look good. If you have to buy them new I think they run about $9 USD each. Besides, I need to see only "what" is behind me, not "who".

I'm such a cheapskate.

Guest motomaniac

I too forked it out and went with the CRG's. I don't know if I can say they're worth the money, but I have been well pleased. :thumbsup: