Goodbye Wallace and Gromit

Martin Barrett

:D

I do miss Wallace and Gromit..

This avatar was supposed to have motion and was related somehow to the "mother in law & lethal weapons" thread. although I personally think all mothers-in-law are a form of lethal weapon... or certainly a lethal nuisance...

Guesses anyone?

Cheers, Tim

I did think it could have been a medival seige weapon, but then realised it was a ramp simular to that used by the V1 rocket.

It is therefore a launch ramp for a V11 to cross the English Chanel but is fitted with the European Community approved safety device on the end. which curtailed Lugi's record breaking cross chanel attempt on !st April 2004

It is therefore a launch ramp for a V11 to cross the English Chanel but is fitted with the European Community approved safety device on the end. which curtailed Lugi's record breaking cross chanel attempt on !st April 2004

LOL.. ah, trust the constabulary to recognize the weapon.

It is in fact a trebuchet.. taken from the http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/t...het/builds.html

website. useful for launching mini coopers into empty farmers fields.

If you're under siege from your mother in law, you can put the old bird in the sling, telling her its a new comfy chair, and launch her into oblivion.

also good for getting rid of holiday left-overs, stock mufflers, air box lids, and any other OEM bits and pieces.

:bier: