Dog Love

Guest dkgross

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dkgross

Thanks all :) Duchess was indeed an amazing dog. Survived losing a leg to cancer, and bounced back with more joy and happiness and lust for life than ever.

stay warm, and ride safely!

My deepest sympathy :( My wife & I had one that traveled in the truck with us for years & when you spend that much time with one they truly are members of the family. When he died I went through some serious depression .It seems a little strange that you posted that & I was just thinking about him last night :huh2:

P.S. Dave have you ever thought abought owning a cat ? I found this really neat cat carrier

Man that is sad....My female Staffordshire died in my arms back on a November morning last year....she had fought a cancerous tumor the size of a grapefruit under her ribcage making it extremely difficult to do anything but lay. She never complained-ya gotta love 'em for that!

My deepest regards-

Larry

Our sincere and most heartfelt condolances Dave...

A year and a half agoI lost my Hobie cat that had been my best friend for almost 18 years...I've got a webpage devoted to him that has some things on it that might ease your pain, I'll have to see if I can send you a link to it...gives you some things to think about.

Lance 'n' Jan

As the owner of a slobbering, drooling beast I know exactly how you feel, Dave.

I too had to put my old rottie, Samson, to sleep 5 years ago and there's no macho over you afterwards when you sit in your car with an empty leash.

Luckily I still have Herman the German, who's sitting with his big fat head on my left thigh right now.

Please accept my condolences and cheer up, mate.

Søren

PS: Tx, you're a sick man (but I really laughed my ass off :D )