Baskett"ball"

biesel

Different strokes I guess!.

I find the game basketball to be idiotic.

Ciao, Steve G.

41584[/snapback]

Did u watch the video Steve?

He probably did but since the game originated in Canada and the version shown is following the original Canadian rules he assumed it was as boring as all other Canadian basketball. If it was a video of Canadian football where the guys take the girl and kick her through a set of uprights then he may have been more excited!

He probably did but since the game originated in Canada and the version shown is following the original Canadian rules he assumed it was as boring as all other Canadian basketball. If it was a video of Canadian football where the guys take the girl and kick her through a set of uprights then he may have been more excited!

41607[/snapback]

LOL! That's very funny Jim!

Yeah, I saw the video, I'll give her a thumbs up for putting up with those squids, and sacrificing the back of her head.

Team sports don't do anything for me any more. I've played hockey for 35 yrs, and got sick of carrying slackers on the team. Independent sports are the true test of a person against an obstacle.

Ciao, Steve G.

Team sports don't do anything for me any more. I've played hockey for 35 yrs, and got sick of carrying slackers on the team. Independent sports are the true test of a person against an obstacle.

Ciao, Steve G.

41637[/snapback]

Adolph Galland and Douglas Bader!