Look Guys...!

staedtler

I think Enzo is right and they should just give the motor to Buell and go back to making mammoth cruisers.

Although, I did see a cable special on how they developed it and it was pretty impressive -- or, more precisely, they were pretty impressed with themselves.

This is just my personal opinion...

There is only one HD I would even consider buying and that is the Buell. Good looking bike (my opinion), light, good handling. The only down-side on a Buell is the motor. Too bad Eric Buell can't use a motor from another manufacturer.

Tim

Guest dkgross

I rode the original and it was a kick, if not for the assinine ergos...maybe this one is better.

but I ain't paying $17k for it. No way.

HD has been around for some 100+ years, but for the last 50 or so has only sought to build cruiser bikes (and quite successfully, so don't sneer). Now, they've made this great leap forward (or rearward if you're referring to the foot controls). At their current rate of progress, they should have a normal street bike about the year 2035.

This is just my personal opinion...

There is only one HD I would even consider buying and that is the Buell.  Good looking bike (my opinion), light, good handling. 

Tim

41934[/snapback]

:thumbsup::race::D

Excuse the Russian T34.....

ada.thumb.jpg

Hey Chris..how about a photo or two of that Yamaha of yours???  We don't get that bike in the States.

42134[/snapback]

Not my actual bike, but it's the same apart from the colour - mine's blue

1553793.jpeg