Help / Advice purchasing Stucchi Exhaust

Guest Michael Derby

Guest Michael Derby

Thanks in advance for any help here. My local tuning shop here in Atlanta let me know that FBF will be out of stock on their crossover pipes until late spring early summer as they switch to a new supplier. I am interested in getting a Stucchi exhaust now. With all the news and notes around about how awesome they are, I can't find anywhere to purchase them? Any ideas?

Thanks guys - :bier:

I have purchased two Stucchi exhaust from MG Cycles, with excellent customer support :thumbsup:

The only thing I can recommend, regardless of dealer, is to ask them to check the crossover for straightness *prior* to shipping. The easiest test is to put it on a verifiably flat surface, and see... such as a glass tabletop.

None of the Stucchi's I've ever seen are perfectly straight, although some are MUCH worse than others(my first one <_ so the fella i forget... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_knownothing.gif" alt=":huh2:"> ) at MG Cycles should be happy to do a quick check and pick the best/straightest that he's got on hand. He did for me :sun:

al