Alright, you know the drill: Name, rank, number, year manufactured and so on:

1938_bohmerland_05.jpg

1938_bohmerland_06.jpg

Søren

easy.. 1938 Bohmerland

1,000 Bohmerlands were built between 1924-1934 at the city of Krasna Lipa. This is the anniversary edition, 1 of 2 in the world. Drive to rear wheel via hand operated 8-speed Sturney Archer (Hurth) gearbox. Duel fuel tanks. Suspension front fork assembly has friction dampers; no rear suspension. Designed to seat three people. Production of this cycle was halted due to the onset of World War II.

easy.. 1938 Bohmerland

1,000 Bohmerlands were built between 1924-1934 at the city of Krasna Lipa. This is the anniversary edition, 1 of 2 in the world. Drive to rear wheel via hand operated 8-speed Sturney Archer (Hurth) gearbox. Duel fuel tanks. Suspension front fork assembly has friction dampers; no rear suspension. Designed to seat three people. Production of this cycle was halted due to the onset of World War II.

42947[/snapback]

:notworthy: Yup, you're right. The most ugly motorcycle ever to set foot on Earth (....hmmm, the OCC bikes are definitely runner's up :P )

Søren

Mmmm, I'm trying to find a good competition for you, Søren...

There was a bike from the '60s or 70's by the name of "Road Dog" (might have been the owner's name too?) that was mighty ugly. I can't find a picture of it, but damn.

17 ft long (5+ meters)

3000 pounds (1100 kg)

took a while to find it...

42970[/snapback]

Okay, we have a winner.... :moon:

Wonder what people are on when they create such a f...ly bike?

Jason, I'm still struggling with your Quiz II bike. I tried running a search on the Internet for the word "Cadsley" (that's the name you can see on the engine block) but to no avail. Is it another dishwasher/lawn mower/engine of yours or what?

Søren

Way to go Tim!

Bruce, check out 'ratbike.org' for some really lovely creations

Søren- the name is "Crosley" and it's actually an old US (I think US) car manufacturer. Typical to the companies in the 40's, it manufactured cars, jeeps, bikes, generators, etc. The motor was put into a Guzzi loopframe- the owner did a nice job, although I think it looks kind of funny. Too much plumbing, maybe. It has a very long wheelbase, so it's quite stable; the owner drives it to Guzzi rallies occasionally.

Jason

Way to go Tim!

Bruce, check out 'ratbike.org' for some really lovely creations

Søren- the name is "Crosley" and it's actually an old US (I think US) car manufacturer.  Typical to the companies in the 40's, it manufactured cars, jeeps, bikes, generators, etc.  The motor was put into a Guzzi loopframe- the owner did a nice job, although I think it looks kind of funny.  Too much plumbing, maybe.  It has a very long wheelbase, so it's quite stable; the owner drives it to Guzzi rallies occasionally.

Jason

43021[/snapback]

Hmm, it's time to get some new :nerd: Thanks for the challenge anyway. Keep them coming.

Søren