Power Commander at K & N for $145

hgravelpha@aol.com

They had 36 PMIII left for the 2000-01 Quotas. They ran out of the units for the 2000-01 v11s but I checked with DynoJet and they told me that the unit for the Quota is the same exact unit for the v11s and the only different is the software. The tech at Dynojet told me that I can download the correct mapping from their website and then download it into the PWIII. I placed the order with K&N (800-992-4993) using part number 83-709-211(Quota). The unit is $145 and shipping is included. I had to pay sales tax because I live in CA. I hope this will help the people that are looking for the discounted PWIII. :lol::sun::bier:

The 800 number shown above goes to Dynojet. K&N's number is 909-826-4000. Select 7, 6, 5 to place an order.

My PCIII is on the way. :bier:

A follow-up:

I ordered the unit Wednesday, got it Friday. After loading the V11 stock map (M706-001) and installing the unit I took it for a ride. The improvement would, I'd guess, be greater for a bike with pipes or other modifications but for a stock bike it was just a bit "sweeter" and the flat spot around 4K was gone. A nice improvement but not a necessity until you start playing with cross-overs and aftermarket cans. For $145 USD I feel pretty good about the PCIII but I wouldn't pay retail unless I had or was planning to make changes to the intake or exhaust, JMHO.

Cheers,

Lex