Check out this dog

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

:blink:  And they put her on a leash  :grin:

43505[/snapback]

This is just too much! Put the poor dog to sleep, goddammit! That is no life for a dog. If my Rottie was in the same situation I would put him to sleep immediately.

Enough said

Søren

Rottweiler-dog-black-with-collar-CF.jpg

Don't know how much wear and presure walking like that will put on her hips and spine. But think a lot, so won't be long be she is really suffering.

But my real concern is evolutionary. I think bipedalisum then led to incresed brain size, improved manual dexterity etc etc to the point we are at now.

Are we about to be replaced by our former best friends?

I was expecting enviromental disaster either man made or natural to be our demise. Could accept space aliens unlikely but possible. But dogs!!!! I thought ants would inherit the earth when were done.

Need to tell Tony, he and his big friend George will save us.

1/2 Term holiday Kids all at home, not been out on the bike for a couple of days, are they getting to me, am I loosing my grip?

This is just too much! Put the poor dog to sleep, goddammit! That is no life for a dog. If my Rottie was in the same situation I would put him to sleep immediately.

Enough said

Søren

BOW WOW! Where there's a will...there's a way! Humans could take a lesson from this dog.

And remember this dog has something you don't :huh2: A movie contract ! :grin:

You ppl are all crazy I swear. Whos to say one of us doesn't have a movie contract maybe ben assleck is on here somewhere he has a couple dozen bikes could a guzzi be one of'em?

43538[/snapback]

Could this be our Soren?

soren.gif

And our Martin appears to have been in the movie, The Wedding Date!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1807138/

As for Ben, are you really The Ben Guzzi?

Your tits are sagging in this picture :lol:

But nice riding! You got really close to that car!

13847_1024.jpg

but yet nothing happend to his handle bars and I, ah hem I mean HE didn't fall over when it happend. what gives? Silly movies, like have you seen mission impossible when they drive off the road -You can see the knob tires its like they switched out the street slicks with motorcross wheels.

Silly movies, like have you seen mission impossible when they drive off the road -You can see the knob tires its like they switched out the street slicks with motorcross wheels.

43586[/snapback]

Often the actor will get on a two cylinder poseur bike, take off and the folley artiste makes it sound like a four cylinder crotch rocket, and then all of a sudden the stunt double switches to a dirt bike that is painted to look like the poseur bike...SLOPPY!

Most of the audience never notices.

They never stooped so low in the Road Warrior movies!

Just Hollywood garbage.

I heard Pete Roper was the lead mechanic in Mad Max! :whistle: